We are recruiting for our client, a shipping and logistic company, located in Lekki. The client service offers in freight forwarding, international cargo transportation, trading of raw materials and warehousing
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including
- routers, switches, hubs, UPS, and so on.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems
- Bsc/HND in Computer Technology or any related Discipline
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in related Field
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group
- Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business
- Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, PHP.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
*Salary is Highly competitive*
Interested applicants should send their application with social media handles (Instagram and Facebook) and attachment of CV to email@example.com
P.S: Your mail should have the subject *Application for the position of IT officer* else it won’t be considered. The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.