We are looking for a skilled Accounting/Marketing staff to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and book promotion and sales tasks. Accounting/Marketing staff responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports reconciling bank statements and leading our marketing campaigns.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Accurate financial transactions in database
- Prospecting for new customers
- Conduct sales interview and follow up on prospective customers
- Provide excellent customer service and regular portfolio review
- Keep proper record of our company’s local and international transactions and activities
- Attend team meetings and training regularly
- Submit to supervision and work with other team members
- Good communication skill
- Good appearance
- Ability to work under less supervision
- Team player
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Must have completed NYSC service.
- Marketing experience in the Nigerian arts/book industry will be an added advantage.