Under the supervision of, and reporting to the Senior Administrative & Procurement Officer, the functions and duties shall be as follows:
- Timely process and submit VAT exemption applications to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) and Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and proactively follow up on approvals of the applications
- Perform protocol/logistical functions involving the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Kenya Revenue Authority
- Manage files and filling room
- Manage the stores including receipt, issuance of stock items etc.
- Assist with managing the fixed asset physical inventory
- Assist with the disposal of used/redundant assets
- Supervise the drivers
- Manage the cleaning and security of outsourced services
- Office management including minor maintenance/repair works
- Arrange for banqueting facilities during internal meetings
- Responsible for acquisition and maintenance of records of kitchen supplies
- Assist with staff relocations
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications & Attributes
- University Degree
- Ability to work and draft memos and letters with minimum or no supervision
- At least four years of experience working in a Multilateral Institution
- Experience in dealing with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Kenya Revenue Authority
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Undoubted integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and a collegial working environment commensurate with other multilaterals.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter, “Personal History Form” CV, plus details of their current remuneration package along with details of three referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the email.
Click here to Download Personal History Form (Excel Format)
- ATI will only contact those applicants who are being actively considered for an interview
- We reserves the right to not make an appointment to the above vacancies, or to make an appointment at a slightly higher or lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.