Locations: Lagos, West and South Region
Purpose of the Job
- To maximize revenue and subscriber acquisition (gross and net additions) opportunities in assigned territory through channel effectiveness (wholesale & retail), adequate recharge availability and implementation of planned sales & distribution and marketing strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure appropriate and effective outlet branding is carried out in line with the “look of success” within the territory.
- Identify visibility opportunities for Airtel brand within the territory.
- To ensure ITP increases and gives impetus to iCMS and iRMS
- Effective management of POS stock in warehouse to avoid damage, wastage and obsolete materials.
- Train Market Developers on POS deployment in line with “look of success”.
- Ensure full-fledged achievement of Gross Adds targets by driving market initiatives in assigned area.
- Effective management of direct activation teams and monitoring of CP bus activation activities.
- KYC Optimization at Trade level by ensuring adequate and functional deployment of KYC kits
- Other initiatives to increase GAD including new site launch
- Ensure activation of Quality GADs in assigned area.
- Develop and implement activities that will increase SONA in assigned area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Social Sciences, Marketing, Business Management, Engineering or Computer Science
- Master’s in business administration or management will be an advantage
- Project management qualification will be an advantage
- 3+ years of commercial/ business management experience
- Team leadership experience
- 1 -2 years of relevant experience in Airtel products
- Computer literacy
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation