Our client, a Fashion and Luxury company retailing high-end brands, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Assist in handling Human Resources and Administrative responsibilities including; recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, performance & talent management, HR reporting and other administrative duties assisting leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters.
- Coordinate and monitor the performance management process. Support management in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed and administered accurately and in time, and according to State and Federal legislation, labor laws and payroll practices.
- Execute the annual compensation review as well as communicate in cooperation with HQ on transfers and promotions throughout the year.
- Coordinate with the HR Manager to execute HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, confirmation, discipline, transfer and leavers.
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration that complies with local legislation. Administer and coordinate compensation benefits (health insurance, compensation, leaves of absences, and paid time off).
- Facilitate the management and allocation of the local HR budget. Provide human resources analysis such as headcount planning and budget reporting.
- Coordinate junior staff recruitment at the region as approved by management.
- Participate in and lead HR projects as defined in the annual HR action plans. Assist in initiating local HR projects.
- Promote industrial relations harmony through proactive engagement of workforce representatives. Promote good rapport with the community and relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure successful audit rating in all aspects relating to HR and Employee Relations.
- Facilitate daily administrative duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience, 3 of which should be an assistant managerial role in a Human Resource and admin functions.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD) and possession of the Human Resource Practitioner License will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications skill.
- Strong Interpersonal Skill and people management skill.