As an Assistant Storekeeper in Nuts About Cakes, you are expected to assist in taking proper care and maintain all the stock, including ordering, receiving, issuing out materials and managing inventory. You are also expected to report to the Store Officer.
- Assist in replacement of stock of all regular store items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum level.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important documents.
- Maintain proper inventory control system and updating of the bin card.
- Issue out materials only on required quantities upon authorized requisition note/materials.
- Provision of materials to various departments and branches in an efficient and timely manners.
- Receiving and offloading of materials.
- Assist in material deliveries inspection for damage or discrepancies; report the discrepancies to account department for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Assist in stock counting.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in store keeping.
- Preferably male candidates
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.