Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Assistant Technical Officer – Database will support Technical Officer – Database within the unit, some of which include but not limited to provision of strong support to all Database operations which include database administration, data management, implementation science, quality assurance and improvement, data use and knowledge management, will also support M&E process documentation, M&E designs, supportive supervision, data and literature reviews, support and follow up with other M&E contact persons in the SIDHAS project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years post national youth service relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA Geographic Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 1 -2 years post national youth service relevant experience.
- Strong background in geospatial and health information systems (GIS) and/or database management is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.