- Radiography and Radiation Sciences
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
- A good honours degree and a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and at least nine (09) years of teaching and (or) research experience in a University or Institution of comparable status
- Evidence of substantial scholar publications in reputable outlets and ability to initiate and develop courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels as well as initiate and supervise research programmes and adequate administrative exposure are required.
- Successful applicants must be able to give academic and professional leadership in the field.
ACUTSS 06 ( N3,768,221 – 5,004,749 Annually)
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 20 word-processed copies of their Applications, Photocopies of Academic Credentials and Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
- Full names with surname In Capitals
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth, town and state of origin
- Religion and Denomination
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No)
- Marital Status
- Name and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications
- Working Experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- List of publications in details (where applicable)
- Extracurricular activities
- Names and addresses of 3 referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be authorities in the candidate’s area of specialization.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Ajayi Crowther University,
- In all instances, verifiable professional, academic, moral and spiritual references are prerequisites.
- The post applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.