- Design and implement the anti-fraud program, which includes Fraud Risk Management Framework, Fraud Investigation Manual, investigation unit charter and anti-fraud policy
- Review electronically stored information using Forensic Tool Kits (FTK)
- Prepare quality investigation report with clear conclusions and value-adding recommendations that are implementable.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies.
- Ensure that adequate background information is obtained on all relevant processes, procedures and policies and have been identified as integral to the investigation.
- Manage all the investigation, ensure completion and confirm that the investigation file complies with approved Standards
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- At least 5 years cognate experience
Professional Qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFE is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills