Summary of the Role
- To plan, create and deliver engaging branded content & campaigns for clients that increases the reputation and visibility of the agencyТs creative services, as well as, develop and execute the agencyТs clients overall experiential marketing strategies.
- To consistently demonstrate an understanding of clientsТ expectations through the development of effective proposals and campaigns that aligns to the AgencyТs overall content & creative services strategy.
- To oversee assigned projects throughout its lifespan to ensure adherence to budget expectations and conclusion of each project with an impressive case study.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clientsТ business objective.
- Internal collaboration with the creative team to design internally-led brand products that can be archived and utilized retroactively.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Intelligent understanding and Interpretation of client briefs
- Build / develop creative, usable and actionable ideas
- Developing communication strategies targeted at key audiences of the brand using the brandТs USPs
- Presenting business strategies and recommendations in proposals.
- Working with the operations team to identify consumer touch points and understand executable mechanics
- Identifying and understanding the wants, needs and motivations of key audiences for the brand.
- To analyze the business environment our clients play in and identify new platforms of promoting brands.
- To develop winnable and efficient campaigns that solve clients business objective
- Integrating design / copy & strategy development functions towards effective creative efforts of an assigned brief.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media or related fields
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a reputable marketing and/or advertising company with proven experience in developing winning branded content proposals/campaigns and client-facing communications.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent Numerical and report writing skills.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.