- To manage the development, configuration, customization, integration, and testing of solutions based on functional and technical specifications to meet quality & performance requirements in line with IBEDC policy.
- Assists in developing policies and procedures to guide the deployment of software applications
- Ensures that the organization has a systematic approach toward examining new technologies and utilizing core IT assets that address both the fundamental business goals and persistent business needs
- Provides management and oversight of multiple complex technology projects (software deployment) – identifies potential points of resistance or confusion and develops specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Assists in managing the Enterprise Applications budget and provides input in the administration of related budgets
- Liaises with vendors to ensure optimum services are delivered according to contractual terms
- Coordinates the testing of software programs and applications
- Communicates with network and server administrators, vendors, end-users, and software developers to ensure quality assurance
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certifications in Database Administration and Programming is required e.g. ODBA
- 5 years & above cognate experience.
Functional Competence Requirements:
- Proven architecture modeling skills
- Good understanding of the application architecture standards and components
- Broad knowledge of development platforms, languages and technologies
- Advanced level knowledge of architecting, planning, testing and deploying solutions
- Good understanding of application technologies and cross-platform integration
- Good knowledge of EA Modelling and Management tools, Oracle Databases, Microsoft technologies, and applications
- Knowledge of advanced principles and practices of software development lifecycle.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “System Administrator” to apply accordingly. Interested and qualified? Go to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc on careers.ibedc.com to apply