Job ID: 48463
Job Sector: Banking
- Retail & Business Banking
- To manage and optimize value from a portfolio of SME customers
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers and customers pro-actively approached in the local market area)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc.
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to migrate top-end customers to Commercial Banking.
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for a portfolio of SME customers. .
- Ensure KYC documentation, regulatory compliance and control is adhered to
Preferred Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in any related field
- Min 2 years of Business Banking Sales experience
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Basic Financial Analysis – Ability to interpret income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement and financial ratios.
- Business acumen – Ability to spot opportunities and optimize revenue generation for the business
- A thorough knowledge of standardised business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small business enterprises.
- A good working knowledge and understanding of behavioural credit scoring principles and practices, including an understanding of all SME product programs