Contract Type: Consultancy engagement – Initial 4-5 months contract (with possibility of renewal)
- Develop a sales boosting strategy to aggressively drive and close sales in the corporate and other sectors of the economy related or in need of vocation skills.
- Build and promote strong customer relationship by forging strategic partnerships with prospective clients.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of proposals with relevant stakeholders and achieve timely closure.
- Acquire new orders by identifying potential customers and networking with potential stakeholders from the corporate sectors of the economy.
- Liaise with funders (NGOs) to secure support for vocational programmes to be run, as well as liaising for support from public and private sectors
- Arrange and present our programmes (Corporate programmes and vocational skills) to Organisations, companies, colleges and university audiences as required
- Coordinate the process of gathering and analysing market intelligence, customer research information, current market conditions and competitor information for proper response and action.
- Drive high customer satisfaction and references by ensuring customer is receiving value for their investments
- Develop good customer relationships to identify and drive Arc Skills product expansion/up sell opportunities as well as service renewals.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business as well as gaining new leads through effective management of sales process of the company
- Support management with planning, SWOT analyses and the identification of opportunities for new activities and/or the expansion of our current initiatives.
Qualifications / Knowledge
- Relevant qualification in Sales / Marketing, Business Administration, Education or relevant field
- Strong commercial and sales background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Superior computer skills, and experience working with CRM type software and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-driven, identify own targets, get past gate keep with cold call, sell the concept at the appointments
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts, tenacity
- Ability to multitask operations and manage more than one client account
- Good Presentation Skills at top level and to large groups (Parents info evenings etc.) and good attention to detail
- Strong market research and sales skills
- Ability to develop and implement business growth strategies
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming challenges
- Strong English speaker and writer
- Presentable and professional
- Minimum of seven years previous work experience in Sales & Relationship Management or relevant experience, combined with aggressive selling
- Should have experience in formulating grant funding applications and proposals
- Have a proven track record in securing grant funding for projects in the Education space
- Should have experience working with CSI/ CSR initiatives in the Nigeria Corporate Training/vocational skills development space
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Must have exceptional sales skills and a consistent track record in sales conversion success and performance.