We are recruiting for our client, a shipping and logistic company, located in Lekki. The client service offers include freight forwarding, international cargo transportation, trading of raw materials and warehousing.
- Design and develop strategies and plans
- Provide assistance with implementing suggested plans and strategies
- Oversee and examine new strategy progress and development
- Educate, lead and supervise members of the business development team to ensure the project’s achievement
- Conduct complex analysis in order to find new market opportunities
- Investigate existing products and services and compare them with competitors
- Suggest measures for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Handle business deals operations and activities
- Oversee the implementation of different contracts
- Build, encourage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Create and present a detailed report for upper management
- A proven track record of providing actionable solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong work ethics with the target of delivering results.
- Must live in close proximity to Lekki
*Salary is Highly competitive*
Interested applicants should send their application with social media handles (Instagram and Facebook) and attachment of CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S: Your mail should have the subject Application for the position of HR Business Partner else it won’t be considered. The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.