Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
- Clinical Psychologist Under general supervision, provides psychological assessment, diagnosis and individual, group, and family therapy, case management services, referral, and follow-up to acute, chronic, or moderately disturbed mentally ill clients and/or patients, and consultation with outside facilities and/or agencies.
Minimum Requirements Standards
- A trained Psychologist with a degree in Psychology,
- Basic Knowledge of HIV program
- 3 – 4 years’ experience, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume / CV as a single MS Word Document to: AHNI-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e be email) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the email will be considered an only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.