Purpose: Turnaround Expert for GTI Handholding Scheme
The Consulting Opportunity
- GTI Capital Group seeks to engage the services of an independent Finance and Accounting consultant to help drive its rapidly expanding HandHolding scheme.
- The HandHolding scheme is designed to orchestrate not only the improved performance of good businesses and ideas but also for strengthening the performance of weak and ailing organizations.
- It is a corporate repositioning model that facilitates a thorough understanding of an organization’s challenges, articulates feasible solutions to identified problems, facilitates the financing of the designed solution as well as drive and manages the performance of the developed strategy.
- HandHolding interventions are professionally executed through time-tested and dependable turnaround experts working in various areas critical to organizational performance.
The ideal candidate must be ready to:
- Perform Forensic Audit on client’s account (where need be)
- Analyze and optimize the accounting process of the client
- Identify issues with the accounting architecture and recommend workable solution
- Provide advice on improving profitability
Minimum Required Experience
Our consultants are expected to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 10 – 15 years’ work experience out of which five years must be at the executive management level and with proven records of achievement
- Master’s degree and relevant professional certifications (e.g. ACCA, CFA) will be an advantage
- A minimum of five projects in Finance and Accounting consulting executed successfully
- Innovative with a good sense of judgment
- Customer focused and result driven
- Strong and effective communication skills.