The front desk officer will act as the “face of the company” and will be responsible for overseeing all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. Also responsible for providing administrative support to all other business units.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper;
- Welcome all guests with superb customer service and promote a remarkable brand experience;
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect calls to appropriate departments or keep messages where required;
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors and issue visitor passes where appropriate;
- Handle all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person and on the telephone;
- Receive all mails, letters and packages, and distribute them accordingly;
- Organize courier deliveries;
- Draft, review and proofread office documents;
- Maintain office files and records ensuring proper database management;
- Conduct basic security checks throughout the day and report concerns to the Practice Manager;
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the Practice Manager, including all furniture, fittings, and equipment around the reception area;
- Work with the Practice Manager to track and order office equipment and supplies;
- Update appointment calendars and schedule follow-up appointments;
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications, Administration, Management or related field
1 – 2 years’ work experience in customer service or an administrative role.
- Knowledge of office administration
- Knowledge of office management and bookkeeping
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and documenting information
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Ability to cope with pressures and setbacks
- High attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Learning and researching
- Problem-solving & Multitasking
- MS Office proficiency
- We’re seeking an individual that is not just the most talented, but also that is best suited to our corporate culture.
- Millennial- A confident, ambitious and youthful individual, aged between 22 and 28 years old.
- World View- Well exposed, well-traveled, reads books and has an opinion on a wide variety of subjects.
- Creative- An innately creative thinker that blends strategy with implementation.
- Passion- An energetic individual, who displays a sufficient amount of passion and verve for life.
- Location- For good work-life balance, lives within good proximity to our office in Oniru, Victoria Island.