- Front Office & Reception services management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage business centre and meeting rooms bookings.
- Liaise with security unit to clear visitors from gate house.
- Liaise with tenants’ receptions to clear visitors from building reception.
- Manage all tenants’ enquiries and requests via telephone, help desk platform, walk-in-tenants within acceptable guidelines
- Record and route all tenants service requests to the building management team.
- Maintain liaising with tenants on the status of their service requests and follow up with the building management team in closing out all service requests.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports of all front office activities (visitors, helpdesks service requests and status, training etc.) to the property manager.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Ensure implementation of all Everty One policies and house rules.
- Act as the fire safety marshal for all front office staff, visitors, vendors, and others during emergency drills and evacuation.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that all front office employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all visitors, tenants and other employees.
- Work within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Always wear the proper uniform and ensure all front office employees always wear proper uniforms.
- Schedule the front office staff and supervise workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance of each front office employee.
- Answer all inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Job Qualification and Experience
- Education: University degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of front desk supervisory experience in a commercial property, 5-star hotels / resorts.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suits (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) for reporting and presentation.
Method of Application