- To build and deepen relationships with existing and potential clients by selling product / services of the company, particularly loans, to retail and MSME customers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the existing risk asset portfolio in line with the companyТs strategy
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with customers within the retail and MSME segment that are in need of loans and advances to support their business
- Manage existing clients’ portfolio as well as develop new business opportunities by generating risk assets within the MSME and retail market
- Leverage the company’s existing relationship by developing and executing proactive, creative and on-going contact initiatives
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for clientТs engagements
- Assist in the development, launching and sales of new product offering
- Act as liaison between the company and existing / prospective clients
- Responsible for ensuring the coordination, execution and monitoring of an extension of credit through the approval to maturity including the following:
- Serving as the primary interface with the client
- Ensuring a complete, accurate and balanced assessment of risk in the credit approval presentation
- Coordinating the approval process; managing information flow and ensuring that the credit follows the stated approval process for the facility limit
- Ensuring that clear communication between the company and the client is maintained, and that the internal approvals are consistent with client expectations
- Ensuring compliance with related policies, especially the credit policy
- Ensuring that the approval documentation is complete
- Ensuring that the legal documentation is complete, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed and filed.
- Ensuring quality and timely service delivery, within (or exceeding) customer expectations.
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as input for new product development
- Proactively manage client’s relationships and monitor the delivery of product / service proposition to clients
- Drive engagements and close sales of loan products with retail and MSME customers.
- Monitoring and Recovering of PDO’s / Expired loans.
- Minimum of 7 years post-NYSC experience in financial institution with primary focus on MSME and Retail loan processing
- Experience in loan administration and delinquent management will be an added advantage
- Minimum of a B.Sc. preferably in any Social Science and Art related subjects
- Membership of any professional organization ICAN, ACCA, RIMAN will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.