This is an amazing opportunity ONLY for people who LOVE creating & curating content and living the online media tech life.
- If you have a passion for business growth and learning, and can clearly communicate creative concepts to audiences at different creative stages, weТd like to speak with you.
- You will have strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills and proven business development experience, ideally in the media sector. To be successful in this position, you must be a self-starter who is prepared to Think Big and Dive Deep.
- This is an opportunity to manage the web content activities of our media company. You will be the heart of everything content related, creating the content roadmap and taking responsibility for its delivery.
- This is a position to oversee everything content related and help double the size of the content team over the next couple of years. As such we need someone with experience of managing and growing a content team.
What will your role involve?
- Direct management of a content team
- Provide direction, leadership and day to day support to a team of creative writers
- Developing and growing the content team, looking to double the size of the team in the next 18 months
- Ensure content is always of the highest quality
- Produce and edit online content to boost engagement
- Onboard new content team members and provide regular training to the broader team
What do we require from you?
- B.Sc Degree in any discipline. MBA is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of managing a content team Ц Strong Team Manager
- Deep understanding of how to produce and edit written online content
- Ability to grow and develop members of your team
- Knowledge of how websites work, of SEO and how to boost engagement through content
- Delivered content in an online business environment
Pay is aligned with online media standards