Ref No: sfh-56374
Job Type: Permanent
- The position will work closely with the programme and communication team to organise and present data to the external audience in a way that is comprehensible, high impact and validates the policy objectives of the project.
- S/he will support the project process redesign, and implementation of ongoing change management to ensure the responsiveness of programme to achieving its planned impact.
- S/He will also lead the coordination and delivery of end-user training and support the team member in the visualisation of reports, quality of presentation and external engagements.
- A minimum of an advanced degree in a Data Science or Health Informatics field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of specialised experience in health informatics or similar role within a donor-funded environment.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years in experience in media arts, visualisation and health sciences.
- Demonstrate knowledge of graphics and visualisation tools such as Adobe CS 5 Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Flash, Power BI or Tableau.
- Demonstrate experience in developing different types of visualisation products.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex information and/or large data sets and translate them for use in graphic or interactive visualizations for the web, reports and/or other media.
Skills and Competencies:
- High level of integrity
- Project management skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills as evidenced by publications or cover letter
- Coordination and team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and interactive data visualization software such as Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Ability to work on multiple technical areas at one time
Method of Application