Human Resource Assistant
Department: Atiku Center (SENSE Project)
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Duration: Twenty (20) Months
Summary of Position
- The HR Assistant is charged with the responsibility of assisting the senior HR Officer with project HR and administrative functions.
- The duties shall include but not limited to assisting in reviewing information received concerning position opening and contacts hiring official(s) in preparation for recruitment activities, assist in the development of job vacancy announcements, creates a project plan and liaises with University Offices and departments involved to coordinate and run benefits activities in accordance with the university’s policy and procedures.
- B.Sc / B.A or HND in Human Resources, Public Admin or related Social Sciences fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the field of HR, preferably with a USAID or any donor-funded Project.
- Good oral and written English language skills.
- Excellent confidentiality, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Good computer skills (excel and word).
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
22nd March, 2020.
Method of Application
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply, and submit their resumes, cover letters and references on a single file to email@example.com in a word document or PDF format before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here for more information
- The position being applied for should be the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.