Our client, a Fashion and Luxury company retailing high-end brands, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Provide the right mix of human resource support services in line with the company’s policies. develop and implement HR systems, policies & procedures in functional areas such as manpower planning, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration in the company.
- Assess the company’s Human Resource needs and develop an approved plan of action to address the needs within the broad direction provided by the company.
- Ensure that all company HR and welfare policies, systems, programs and actions comply with local social and labor legislations as well as comply with company’s code of conduct.
- Maintain industrial peace and harmony in the company by ensuring unhindered, regular, open, formal and informal communication between employees, their unions and management respectively.
- Collaborate with lines managers under the guidance of the senior management to maintain optimal manning levels in the company and check the incidence of over staffing and inefficient allocation of resources by reviewing the organization structures at appropriate intervals or when the need arises, and ensuring that jobs are clearly established, described and approved before hiring and by arranging transfers and deployments within the organization.
- Ensure the recruitment, selection and induction of employees into positions through a cost-effective, fair and non-discriminatory recruitment and selection process.
- Coordinate the availability and supply of well-trained employees across departments by ensuring the implementation of policies, systems, procedures, programs and actions for identifying needs for delivery of training programs especially the company e-learning facilitation, for performance management, for career and talent management and for remuneration and retention.
- Provide and maintain welfare, health and safety services for employees such medical insurance or medical services
- Ensure that purchase of office supplies, appliances, equipment, utilities and all related services are carried out in a cost-effective manner and that reorder levels, purchase orders and payment processing to vendors are tracked.
- Ensure relevant contracts for office facilities, assets and services are kept in safe custody for ease of retrieval and that they are renewed as required under the supervision.
- Take charge of the implementation of HR processes such as performance management, leave, and disciplinary procedure in the department as directed by Senior Management in order to attain high standards in performance, completeness, accuracy and punctuality.
- Lead by example with regard to compliance with company and departmental policies and unit work procedures and encourage compliance within department in order to have a focused and aligned work team.
- Take up ad-hoc functional, supervisory, managerial or leadership assignments as may be directed from time-to-time by senior management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resource Management in the multi-national company.
- Membership of CIPM, SHRM, HRCI.
- Good knowledge of labor laws.
- Ability to work with HR Information System, Learning Management System and Performance Management System for internal promotions.