We are recruiting for our client, a leading shipping and logistic company, located in Lekki. The client service offers in freight forwarding, international cargo transportation, trading of raw materials and warehousing.
- Personnel and team management philosophies
- Oversea performance and business strategies,
- Client development strategies,
- Business performance goals, and general day-to-day firm management.
- Developing the HR agenda.
- Developing HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Improving and monitoring employee productivity.
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
He/She should also have/be:
- Solid experience with employee management Able to resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Have practical knowledge of HR end to end processes and procedures
- Payroll Administration
- Be able to suggest new HR Strategies
- Able to monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- MBA or Min 1 year of a relevant post-graduate diploma in HRM is an added advantage
- Well exposed to HR Software / MS Excel and exposure in working in a team of 4-5 people.
- Well exposed to ISO and other international standards and hands-on experience of managing compliance against these standards.
- Salary is highly competitive
Interested applicants should send their application with social media handles (Instagram and Facebook) and attachment of CV to email@example.com
P.S: Your mail should have the subject Application for the position of “Human Resource Manager” else it won’t be considered. The interview schedule will be communicated almost immediately.