Department: Supply Chain
Direct Report: Head of Supply Chain
- Manage the import and export operations
- Correctly classify and assign HS codes for all imported and exported items
- Ensure compliance with all regulations governing import and export operations in Nigeria.
- Advise and update suppliers and management on the status of Nigerian ports
- Deliver all imported/inbound materials at optimum costs and time.
- Manage the activities of the 3PL
- Ensure the agent received all the shipping and related document before the arrival of vessel
- Ensure correct duty is paid and perfection of Clearing Documents within the stipulated time and improve process.
- Ensure the containers is delivered in less than 14 days after berthed.
- Ensure the empty containers is return to the shipping line 12 hours after the gate out of the warehouse
- Tracking of all containers from the point of loading to sites.
- Using Daily landing confirmation Report to confirm receipt and outstanding.
- Ensure the containers delivered is offloaded in less than 12hrs to avoid truck demurrage.
- Follow up with warehouse offloading team
- Monitoring of the Activity of IATA Agency on Airfreight delivery.
- Ensure perfection of the clearing document as concerns the Air Freight shipment.
- Monitor the Airfreight shipment and ensure prompt delivery.
- Follow up with shipping lines and Terminal Operators on anything issues relating to Port Activities.
- Report all Customs and others Government (SON,NAFDAC, ETC) Agencies Query in respect of shipment, Containers examination to Supply Chain Manager for quick resolution
- Vet and process custom broker payment on monthly bases and pass to supply chain manager for review and approval.
- Check the custom brokers’ invoices submitted and ensure all the attached payment receipt is in order.
- Input in excel sheet for monitoring and visibilities and report all clearing operation activity
- Min. 7 years in importation and exportation with FMCG
- BSc in any numerate discipline MBA will be an added advantage
- Exceptional accounting skills
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Microsoft, SAP (ERP)
- Knowledge of internal auditing standards
- Internationally recognized CITM certified can be considered a plus
Expected Joining Date: As soon as possible.