Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. Carlcare Development has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare, and a partnership with Outbound Logistics Service, Speedaf.
Speedaf is currently building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, road and sea transportation. Our aim is to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa; expanding our global network, developing products, improving customer experience, and introducing IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
We are looking for an I.T. Specialist to provide front-line technical-support services to our business and staff pertaining to various technical issues and needs relating to hardware, software, and IT services.
- Cooperate with other departments to deal with the daily exceptions, handle business requirements, fix system bugs, and communicate with HQ IT for urgent issue handling if necessary.
- Support eCommerce business development, provide IT API solution to realize information flow connection between eCommerce and Speedaf, including order placing and tracking
- Be responsible for updating and revising the national IT system training materials, improving the training methods and system.
- According to network development plan and customer needs, formulate IT standard operating procedures.
- Carrying out scheduled tasks, including backups, daily checks and administration.
- Escalating necessary incidents within the Infrastructure to the IT team Lead and management.
- Responding to and logging user’s requests and faults and providing first line technical support over internal core technologies and services.
- Keeping users informed of any IT related issues that may affect workflow.
- Communicate with third party service providers to raise and resolve issues.
- Deal with IT system problems and support Chinese employees to develop new business and provide IT solution to meet customer demand
- Providing feedback on any issues faced with troubleshooting e.g. updating documentation, configuration of user set ups, in order to help improve internal processes.
- Monitoring and updating our IT Service Management tools, and processes and diagnosing and resolving hardware and software faults
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
Experience and Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in providing first-line exceptional IT support in a business environment.
- Possessing any I.T. Certifications would be considered a plus
- Solid working knowledge and familiarity with software and server solutions.
Competences and Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicating to all levels within an organization.
- Age range: 24-35 years old
- Must have completed NYSC
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and documentation capabilities
- High energy, motivated, open-minded with the ability to resolve problems efficiently and effectively
- Self-motivated and must have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations
Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates would be contacted.