- Respond to user requests for IT services, and help develop IT solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues with IT equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Provide direct support/technical assistance with users of hardware, operating system software and other systems software.
- Installing and maintaining of computer systems, networks and printers.
- Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service.
- Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- Run software updates and backups when requested.
- Interns may participate in the development/deployment of new computers, servers, applications and IT equipments.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.
- Must be an ND holder with computer-related skills seeking IT placement or an NYSC Corp member with computer-related skills seeking a PPA.
- Strong technical / IT skill.
- A good Knowledge of computer applications i.e. MS office, Team-viewer, any-desk.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “IT Intern ( Location) ” as the subject of your mail.