- Applicants must possess Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Development or Educational Psychology.
- In addition, the candidate should have clinical experience in their areas of specializations, University teaching experience and some publications in review journals.
- Computer literacy and appreciation and attendance of conference both at local and international levels will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of Application, supporting Documents and detailed Curriculum Vitae which must state the following:
- Date of Birth (not age)
- Marital Status
- State of Origin, L.G.A.
- Mobile Telephone Number
- E-mail Address
- Academic Qualifications
- Previous Working Experience
- Publications (if any)
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees
Applicants should request their referees to send reports on them on letter head and under confidential cover, indicating the position and department to which they have applied, direct to “the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff)” from whom further details may be obtained.
Applicants are required to indicate the position and Department to which they applied in the application as well as on the envelope containing the application.
All Applications should be submitted and addressed to:
For the attention of the Deputy Registrar,
Human Resource and Development (Academic Staff),
University of Ibadan,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Important Information / Notice
- Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to make a departmental seminar presentation on a completed or ongoing research work in their area of interest before they are finally shortlisted for the oral interview.