Where you fit in:
We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
Logistics Coordinator would be responsible for managing logistics inputs and aggregated produce pan Nigeria.
- Mobilize and coordinate logistics providers (i.e. trucks) in all states through the states coordinators according to availabilities and requirements of clients.
- Manage all 3PL services provider from onboarding to deployment and reporting
- Operating IT systems to manage, orders, timings, costs and stock levels
- Oversee the transportation of produce from aggregation centers to warehouses(Silos)/Off takers
- Managing network of fleets and implementing technology in logistics
- Supervise orders and arrange farm produce and trucks to ensure they meet customers requirement and delivery schedules.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirement
- Ensure compliance to HSSE standards.
- Minimum of BSC/BA/HND in business administration, supply chain in relevant field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Logistics in FMCG or Agricultural sector.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Have strong communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a major advantage.
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- A bold and strategic leader who can work in a diverse team
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more