- Maintaining standardized policies and procedures across all business units and locations to meet business requirements.
- Planning and coordinating all vehicles movements as it relates to organizational activities
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Assigned route to transport individuals to and from various human service locations, work/rig sites, educational institutions, medical facilities, drug stores, and other locations.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of van/bus/Hilux/car; washes and cleans interior; takes to garage for maintenance and repair.
- Assists passengers in getting in and out of vehicles, and other courtesies, like securing wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- Performs related duties as required
- Takes responsibility purchase requisition for vehicle fueling
- Takes responsibility for vehicle servicing and repairs
- Writes weekly vehicles checklist
- Oversees the all-drivers meeting
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Takes responsibility for the allocation and re-allocation of drivers to staff as situations may demand
- Takes responsibility of the parking lot
- Ensure Vehicles are technically sound and available for movement
- Ensures that all government stickers for vehicles are obtained and in place
- Oversees daily activities of the drivers as it corresponds to the company goal.
- Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years in logistics
- Experience in Logistics operation
- Highly skilled in manage the overall logistics of the company.
- Facilitate successful job delivery of all services offered.
- Strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
Method of Application