Our client, a leading FMCG Group with head office in Lagos, Nigeria, is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Technician (Gas Generator & Utilities).
- Ensure all spare parts availability at all time & should have knowledge of spares part management related to Power generating equipment.
- Perform safety self – audit routinely in the Generator areas.
- Rapid response to plant wide reactive and emergency issues appropriately as they arise.
- Identify and eliminate long term chronic issues in the plant regarding Power Generating sets.
- Identify and eliminate the root causes of persistent breakdowns.
- Reduce frequency and duration of planned maintenance activities, while maintaining and improving overall plant reliability.
- Monitor day to day utility consumption operation cost, drive energy conservation initiatives & able to derive KPI’s for energy consumption and establish tools for energy efficiency measurement.
Educational Qualifications / Experience and Other Skills Required:
- Bachelors’ degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Excellent exposure to operation & maintenance of Utilities like Gas Generators, etc.
- Skills in identifying and communication root cause analysis.
- Problem-solving skills and keen attention to details.
- Well versed with QMS ISO 9001:2015 & auditing techniques.
- Previous experience of successfully managing maintenance of Gas Generators and other related Power Generating sets in multi-shift environment.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.