Where you fit in:
We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
This role is responsible for building, designing, developing, testing, deploying, supporting and sustaining the company’s technical platform applications not limited to mobile that will be used by our clients/customers.
- Partake in the development of all company mobile applications
- Work with other developers, creative team, designers and research team
- Write quality and efficient codes and converting UI designs to code
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting and write application code following best practices
- Deliver code in an agile team environment and drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Troubleshoot, test, debug and upgrade existing software
- Be aptly updated on the latest industry trends in the web technologies
- 3 to 5 years+ experience in web development
- Active in the Nigeria technology ecosystem, have good, well established and relevant industry relationships
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android versions, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of the Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiar with continuous integration & unit test
- Experience with Android Jetpack components, MVVM architecture, and solid software design practices
- Strong knowledge of Room (SQL) & SQLite
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin / Java
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Must be a high performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- A bold and strategic leader who can work in a diverse team
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more