Job type: 807711
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Perform as part of the shift team to ensure that safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping are maintained to the required standards in an environment of continual improvement.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new mill. It is open to all eligible citizens of Nigeria.
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Operate the MOP of the diaper machine to manufacture product according to specifications and to ensure quality compliance.
- Communicates with the rest of the team on what they need to do in order to keep the machine running.
- Operate the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets. (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm)
- Controls the production process and correct the components phases to ensure product is produced within specification.
- Takes and checks samples of product regularly to ensure quality product is being produced. Takes necessary action if product is out of specification.
- Makes decisions on when to stop the machine when product is out of specification.
- Enter data on PASS system continuously to monitor process and produce product within specification.
- Capture causes and reasons for delay as accurately as possible to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on corrective and preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with centerlining guidelines.
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
- National Diploma ND/C&G 1/Trade Test Grade 3 qualification in either Mechanical Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 2 years must be process experience.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate