• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
• Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Keeping supply inventories monitored
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education, Essential Skills and Requirements
• Minimum of a Secondary School Certificate
• Experience as an Office Assistant
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.