Job Code: 807498
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that packaging materials that enter his/her sector correspond with the requirements of the product being manufactured and return packaging materials not in use after a change of grade and/or product.
- Operate the Bagger sector of the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets. indicators (MDH, Waste,Delay,Ti, Ci,ppm)
- Loads packaging materials into the bagger and shrink-wrapping machines.
- Controls the production process in his/her sector and correct the components phases to ensure product is produced within specification.
- Capture data regarding machine waste and delay and communicates this to the MOP for documentation and to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with center lining guidelines.
- Acts as cover for any other operator when required.
- Control material usage to minimise waste and material cost
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
- National Diploma ND/C&G 1/Trade Test Grade 3 qualification in either Mechanical Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 2 years must be process experience.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.