Job ID: 807727
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- To ensure all products converted and packed meets the ISO 9001 quality standards.
- Assist production crew to perform to departmental/machine objectives.
- Ensure Safety and Housekeeping standards are adhered to.
- Follow safe operating practises when packing and palletizing at machines, by ensuring guarding is in place and to follow works instructions.
- Monitor the activity of the packing robots and ensure all packing and palletizing materials are in place
- Maintain high levels of hygiene and housekeeping in department.
- Pack produced products in such a way to meet overall machine output and waste targets.
- Participate in problem-solving techniques to ensure machine efficiencies
- Ensure that all products packed adhered to product specifications.
- Participate in team meetings
- National Diploma (ND) or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 2 years must be process experience.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Minimum of one year experience in packing environment with high speed FMCG equipment.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new mill. It is open to all eligible citizens of Nigeria.