Department: Construction and Facilities
Hourly / daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly routine maintenance of plumbing systems. Systems to be maintained include
- Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- Sewage Treatment Plant (STP)
- Water tanks: raw water tanks, portable water tank, hydrant water tank
- Pumps: borehole submersible pump; fire hydrant pumps (electric powered pump; diesel engine pump; jockey pump); transfer pumps; irrigation pumps; booster pumps; STP pumps; diesel transfer pump
- Hydrant system; sprinkler system; fire hose-reels; valves, pressure tanks; pipes.
- Sanitary fittings: hand wash basins; sinks; bathtubs; water closets; urinals; flushing cisterns
- FM 200 plumbing system; fire extinguishers.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) and other related qualifications in disciplines related to the advertised position.
- City and Guild Technical Certificate.
- 2 years experience in related roles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suits (word, excel, PowerPoint etc.) for reporting and presentation.