The practice manager will be responsible for fostering a unique, comfortable and stimulating workplace by providing administrative and technical support to every business unit. Also responsible for remarkable equipment maintenance, facility management, privacy and security management, procurement management and inventory management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Office Management
- Ensures Office is ready for the day; conducive and all equipment are functioning properly;
- Ensures that the office environment is kept in good condition through effective supervision of personnel in charge of cleaning;
- Ensures timely delivery of office supplies for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions;
- Monitors and replenishes the stock level of office materials such as paper, toner, office pins, folder, etc;
- Ensures the maintenance of office equipment and machinery, including copier and generator set;
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the office;
- Handles ticketing and reservation for all air travels;
- Manages all office assets such as vehicles, air-conditions, laptops, printers and ensures scheduled maintenance is carried out;
- Creates and manages the filing system;
- Facilitates the payment of utility bills;
- Utilizes vendor selection criteria in identifying contractors for the company;
- Ensures third party contractors meet the service level agreements;
- Manages the office imprest system and itemizes all purchases;
- Ensures accurate inventory of library books and monitors book collection and submission deadlines;
- Supervises other junior employees – front desk officer, office assistant, cleaners and drivers in ensuring their tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively;
- Identifies administrative policy documents needed by the company and develops such documents;
- Receives and directs clients to appropriate office;
- Manages the activities of the Red café;
- Offers beverages to clients;
- Delivers excellent customer service and promotes a remarkable brand experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Knowledge of office administration
- Proven experience as a legal practitioner, office manager or administrative assistant
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and documenting information
2 – 3 years’ work experience in an administrative role.
- Leading and supervising
- Planning and organizing
- Working with people
- Applying expertise and technology
- Adhering to principles and values
- Presenting and communicating information
- Writing and reporting
- Learning and researching
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- At this stage in our growth, we’re seeking an individual that is not just the most talented, but also that is best suited to our corporate culture.
- Millennial- A confident, ambitious and youthful individual, aged between 22 and 28 years old.
- World View- Well exposed, well-traveled, reads books and has an opinion on a wide variety of subjects.
- Creative- An innately creative thinker that blends strategy with implementation.
- Passion- An energetic individual, who displays a sufficient amount of passion and verve for life.
- Location- For good work-life balance, lives within close proximity to our office in Oniru, Victoria Island.