The ideal candidate will have a solid mix of both technical and commercial interests, and an informed perspective of the software/tech space in Africa. Interested candidates should also have a resilient entrepreneurial spirit, passion for learning and eagerness to understand the Product they will support.
- Act as the technical/engineering point person for our company; providing customer support and assisting clients during service integrations.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and work with core developers to resolve complex tech issues.
- Build product demos around possible client use cases.
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure issue closure by following up with the respective parties which include internal engineering teams and telcos/service providers.
- Issue Tagging and Analysis to spot frequently raised issues and propose permanent resolutions for them.
- Able to demonstrate leadership skills and take ownership of customer issues reported.
- Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to Product needs as they evolve.
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Years of Experience – 3 to 5 years in Product Support Industry
- Should be a Graduate in BSC Computer Science or any Engineering
- Telco Domain experience is a must.
- Worked in at least 2 different Product Support companies
- Basic understanding of CRM, Telecom Billing, and Policy.
- Unix and SQL knowledge is a must.
- Should possess good debugging, troubleshooting skills
- Should be a Quick Learner with Good Spoken English
- Willing to work across shifts ( 24X7 )
- Preferable to have subscription billing experience
or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with the job title as mail subject.