- The Production Manager will directly manage daily production and achievement of production target, Manage and coordinate activities of factory workers at the factory’s facility regarding ordering, receiving, issuing, re-working, packaging, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, for stockroom, warehouse, or production.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Works with other departments to coordinate production flow and timely processing of production items.
- Ensures adherence to Safety policies and procedures, Standard Operating Procedures and Plant / Warehouse rules and regulations.
- Coordinates training and cross training for all associates (new employees and existing team members)
- Prepares and accurately completes required production reports and batch records.
- Assess downtime issues and reassign subordinates appropriately, secures Maintenance and/or Engineering support as required.
- Ensures security of products, building, and employees; responds to emergency situations appropriately.
- Establish workflow practices that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity.
- Set production goals and communicate them to all personnel
- Minimum of BSc in Food Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in confectionery production
- Demonstrated trouble shooting ability, excellent attendance and safety record, strong work ethic.
- Great business acumen with a problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and delegate and motivate employees
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Must be able to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced, team oriented, ever-changing manufacturing environment.
- Self-Starter, high degree of personal integrity, must be able to multi-task, good team worker, quality and safety conscious.
- Results driven, proactive, production and quality oriented.
- Committed to hygiene, quality control management practices
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
Method of Application