The Program Assistant will support the coordination of the Targeted Community HIV Testing project implementation in their assigned LGA, to ensure that the project is well-organized and is completed on time, and within budget.
- Support the Program Officer to maintain adequate records of all documentation and correspondence with donors
- Track program reporting requirements and help ensure that report deadlines are met
- Ensure that requests for payment from field staff are accurately completed and submitted to the Finance team
- Work with the Project Officer to ensure that program quality standards are maintained and that programs adhere to 360HSDC and donors’ requirements, including retention of relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to the Program Director and Project Officer as requested
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Public Health or related field, or equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of experience in programmatic support; international health projects are an advantage
- A broad variety of administrative, financial, and computer skills (including Word Access, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, and Access), which may need to be acquired through very quick learning.
- Experience in coordinating USG funded projects and familiarity with international donor policies and administrative procedures
- Proven track record of working with a project team composed of technical experts, program, and finance staff.
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents
- Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage
Send your CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject as the Job Title. E.g “Program Assistant”
Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC)
Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.