Reports to: Registrar or Programs Officer/Coordinator
The Program Assistant will support the coordination efforts of the Program Officer to ensure smooth running of Institute projects and is completed on time, and within budget.
- Support the Program Officer to maintain adequate records of all documentation and correspondence with donors
- Work with the project staff to ensure that program quality standards are maintained and that programs adhere to institute’s and donors’ requirements, including retention of relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to the Registrar/Program Coordinator as requested
- Track program reporting requirements and help ensure that report deadlines are met
- Ensure that requests for payment and other logistics tasks are tracked accurately and submitted to the management team.
- Support in general logistics, planning and hosting of training amongst other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, or equivalent job experience
- 2-3 years of experience in programmatic support are an advantage
- Proven track record of working with a project team composed of technical experts, program, and finance staff.
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and documents
Benefits of the Internship
- Free trainings/sponsored courses
- Sponsored professional membership certificate/induction
- Letter of commendation/recommendation and any other incentive as may be decided
- Valuable work experience and exposure to the global best practices in the sector
- Network with professionals in the field and exposure to our UN partner’s project
- Transition into a job/building job career in the humanitarian sector
Time Requirements: The time requirements for the above-mentioned positions are a minimum of 3 hours or more daily, 15 or more hours in a week.
Interested and qualified individuals should send their CV and written application highlighting their skills and previous experiences (as one Microsoft attachment) to: email@example.com, on or before 25th June 2020. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interview which will be conducted by the end of the month. Selected candidates should be ready to resume work immediately.