The Program Officer will grow the programs by working in collaboration with staff of the organization to develop project proposals, engage with existing and potential donors, and produce written materials for both internal and external stakeholders. S/He will also play a significant role in directly contributing to the success of the project by delivering technical assistance and providing subject matter expertise and support.
- Conceptualize, plan and manage 360HSDC’s support to the HIV/AIDS testing program in the State
- Coordinate key program strategies and results for the project
- Overall monitoring and analysis of the program environment and advise on timely readjustments of strategies and activities
- Identify new areas of support and facilitate implementation of new initiatives
- Close communication with all stakeholders and promotion of 360HSDC’s mandate; provide recommendations and program/policy advice based on results
- Liaise with government and civil society counterparts
- Organize and participate as a resource person in advocacy meetings, round-tables, training workshops and other meetings related to specific HIV/AIDS issues
- Review, analyze, and evaluate technical reports and other materials relating to the project
- Represent the project in technical forums at field level
- Participate in the donor progress report writing, continuation application and quarterly review report writing and presentation.
- Provide technical support for weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual project performance reviews
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, psychology, sociology, public health, development studies, or other related social sciences or Medical degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience, in all-inclusive HIV testing services with focus on index case testing (ICT) and targeted PITC, PMTCT, with a mix of both community and facility strategies.
- Knowledge of the local communities, cultures and geography of the State.
- Knowledge of new business development for health, proposal writing and budget development.
- Knowledge of company’s main clients and its operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills and ability to draft and deliver timely quality evaluation reports.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage
Send your CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as the Job Title. E.g “Program Assistant”
Address your Application letter to:
The Recruitment Team,
Idmibok International (360HSDC)
Applications are encouraged from all qualified candidates without distinction on grounds of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.