• Manage office of Publications and develop, coordinate and supervise the writing, editing, designing, illustrating, conceptualizing and production of publications • Control expenditures:
• Provide editorial and production services to other departments
• Supervising and creating training materials for publishing staff
• Planning and implementing marketing campaigns, and staying up to date on market trends
• Review and edit print material, approve all copy before publication
• Negotiate prices with print vendors and approve final products before they are printed and distributed.
• Expedite jobs to ensure prompt delivery;
• Control inventory of publications to assure continuous supply
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Graduate degree in English, Public Relations, Journalism or any related field of study
• Strong business knowledge in Publications Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Strong content writing skill
• Organized, deadline-oriented, and be able to juggle multiple projects, Work well under pressure, and have excellent supervisory and people skills.
• Strong computer skills like desktop design and publishing.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria!