• Checking and examining pregnant women.
• Taking delivery of babies.
• Writing down care plans and assess to care requirements.
• Undertaking ante natal care in hospitals.
• Conducting screening tests.
• Giving out relevant information and showing support for women and their spouses.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience with a practising license.
Work Hours: 8
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria!