- Support the Sales Leader in order to achieve growth and build profitable sales for the company
- Represent the organization for sales in a geographical area, or specialize in selling specific products or dealing with specific customers.
- Contact car dealerships to offer long-term partnership;
- Visit the dealership’s location to hand over business proposal;
- Support dealerships to post listing (take photo, collect data)
- Support Listing team to post listing as required
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone;
- Work closely with Sales leader to develop acquisition strategy;
- Familarity with sales process,
- Other tasks as required.
- BS degree in Business administration, Economics or a related field;
- Successful previous experience as Sales Representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Have smart phone and laptop is a plus.
- Excellent communication and computer skills;
- Abilities to identify and evaluate potential candidates;
- Good organization skill;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Passionate and responsible;
- English fluency
No Fixed Salary, Salary will be paid based on sale performace with extremely high commision