Job ID: PFI/0001
- The NSIAТs Presidential Fertilizer Initiative is in the process of strengthening its marketing and logistics units, to enhance its overall capacity in delivering its mandate. In this regard, the Authority seeks to recruit a suitably qualified, result oriented and exceptional professional to fill the position of Sales and Marketing / Communications Officer – PFI/0001.
- This position is temporary and will run for the duration of one (1) year.
- The role holder will support the Portfolio Manager PFI to develop and implement the global advertising, marketing and communications strategies that will increase market share, build brand awareness and increase sales.
- Support the Portfolio Manager PFI, in developing marketing and sales strategy for all products.
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand customer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve PFI’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports seems incomplete, should relate to main task.
- Identify and coordinate the development of sales channels.
- Develop market and competitive analysis, pricing schedules, forecasts and advertising requirements.
- Implement marketing plans and analyse the impact of marketing campaigns with clear measurement reports.
- Coordinate the various blending plants on their Уgo to marketФ strategies.
- Support changes in sales plans and advertising programs based on trends
- Evaluate effectiveness of campaigns, using insight and monitoring tools.
- Ensure all marketing activities relate directly to the PFIТs strategy and have measurable impact on set deliverables.
- Support communication strategies aimed at deepening the perception and reputation of PFI.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field from a reputable university.
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in sales and marketing of; agriproducts, pharmaceutical products, irrigation equipment and agrochemicals.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate in at least one local language preferably Hausa.
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite and previous experience using other marketing software.
- Team player who collaborates with ease and contagious creative energy.
- Strategic vision and strong business acumen.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Graphic / digital design experience are desired
In addition, candidates for the role must possess the following attributes:
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship-building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the NSIA mandate, regulations and operating environment.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
An attractive, highly competitive remuneration package and a pleasant working environment await the successful candidate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Reference number” as subject of the e-mail.
Important Information / Notice
- Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
- This position is based in Abuja, Nigeria. The role is open to Nigerians within and outside the country. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for the position on offer.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.