Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty (CONPASS 08) – NIS Recruitment 2020 Location: Nigeria
• Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
• Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate.
• Be Nigerian by birth.
• Have National Identity Number
• Be medically fit
• Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
• Be required to pass drug test
• Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
• Be free from financial embarrassment.
• Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
• Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
• Have chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
• Be computer literate and
• Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment. Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
• Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
• Gross malformation of teeth
• Knocked knees
• Bent knees
• Bow legs
• Flat foot
• Limb legs
• Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
• Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
• Amputation of any part of physical body
• Hearing impaired (deaf) • Hunched back
• Medical challenges
• Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
• Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply Computer Based Test (CBT)
• There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons. Application Deadline 10th April, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: • Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening
• This application is free
• Applications after the closing date or in breach of the Procedure will not be entertained.
• Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
• Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria!