INITS is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with strong product development, collaboration and organizational skills, successful in delivering technical projects. A self-motivated person with experience managing the requirements of multiple projects and programs simultaneously, with strong experience in bank/finance project implementation, settlement, reconciliation and dispute resolution RPA products. A person with extensive expertise across multiple platforms such as Microsoft, SAP, K2 BPMS, LINUX and Oracle and highly skilled in lean, agile and waterfall methodologies. Vast in the application of TOGAF processes in system architecture design. Experienced in needs assessment and requirements gathering, quality assurance for SDLC testing and managing suppliers. A person who will be responsible for driving the entire vision and delivery of new products and features to keep business relevant and competitive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the roadmap, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals and meet customer’s needs
- Defining quality metrics, quality assurance and managing quality team
- Producing high-level product requirements, define configuration and business analysis requirements and iterate design with engineering teams
- Defining requirement elicitation, need identification and risk analysis.
- Designing, documenting and maintaining system processes
- Onboarding new tasks/deliverables onto project tools and managing team performance
- Managing product team and business analyst, investigating technical issues from product development and recommending solutions
- Managing relationship with partners, working with them to ensure their needs are met in respect to integration with internal systems
- Engaging team in product research, data and support, coordinate documentation of product functional requirements and technical designed training.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters in Project Management, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ years in an Project management position in a technology- driven role
- Proven certifications in Project management and related fields.
- Strong experience in bank/finance project implementation, settlement, reconciliation and dispute resolution products.
- Be an expert in requirement elicitation, need identification and risk analysis.
- Be an expert in business process analysis and documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in needs assessment and requirements gathering, quality assurance for SDLC testing and managing suppliers.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Competitive and Negotiable.