Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
- Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment Provide technical support to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS including provision of Anti-retroviral therapy (ART), provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management and home-based care HIV/AIDS strategies and approaches related to implementation of programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Possession ofan MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage,
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.